Scott Buchholz, Federal Member for Wright said the election is a clear choice between more of the same from Labor and real change from the Coalition.
The choice between the major parties could not be clearer, said Mr. Buchholz.
At this election, the Coalition offers strong, experienced and stable government, a stronger economy, stronger borders, a stronger Australia and a better future for all Australians.
Labor is offering just more of the same: more talk, more chaos, more division, more debt, more deficits and more taxes.
Only the Coalition can form the strong, stable government to deliver a stronger economy with more jobs, real help for families and small business, lower taxes and secure borders.
We are getting a positive response in Wright and throughout Australia people want a government that can deliver more jobs and a stronger economy.
Mr. Buchholz said the Real Solutions Plan lays down 10 clear actions that we will take which will make our country stronger and families more secure:
- We will build a stronger, more diverse economy with lower taxes, less waste.
- We will get the Budget back under control
- Help families get ahead by freeing them from the carbon tax
- Help small businesses grow by reducing business costs
- Build a Five-Pillar economy
- Generate one million new jobs over the next five years and two million new jobs within 10 years
- Build more modern infrastructure to get things moving
- Deliver better health and education services with local communities in charge
- Build a 15,000-strong Green Army to clean-up the environment
- The boats will stop with tough, proven measures not talk from proven boat failures.
Mr. Buchholz said he will be campaigning every day between now and the election on the positive choice offered by the Coalition at this election.
It is only by voting for the Coalition that our community can get a strong voice in a better government.